Thursday, October 18, 2018

Announcements and Updates


APBA Tournaments News 

It's been awhile since I have reported on any of the tournaments, I do know that the inaugural Furniture City APBA Tournament is looking for one more player and team to participate. The theme I believe is any team between 1920 and 1969 (or 1970) - pitchers hit.

The tournament takes place in Grand Rapids, Michigan on November 3rd.

The Twin Cities APBA Baseball Tournament (TCABT X) took place on October 6th, with Gary Borthwick's 1998 New York Yankees defeating Dave Norlander's 1911 Philadelphia Athletics.

The Glass City APBA Tournament IV saw Tucker McBride win that tournament with the 1975 Reds, as they won the Championship 2 games-to-1 over the 1997 Seattle Mariners, managed by Randy Egan (who I believe won the very first Glass City Tournament).


Out of the Park Updates

It has been a busy month, but I will have Part 2 of the Detroit Motors' (Out of the Park 19) climb to the top in 1947.

Also we will have the latest on the 1996 Atlanta Braves season, last we checked in, they landed Doug Drabek in a deal that involved Steve Avery, would it be the move that gets Atlanta its first World Title? We'll have to wait and see...

I have also been working on new uniforms and logos, which I plan to unveil.


APBA Updates

I have done posts on my first two UAL series, with their latest series write-up coming in the next few days... The Grand Junction Grenadiers at the Traverse City Fighting Tigers.

Plus Boys of Summer APBA Baseball League news coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...