Friday, July 15, 2022

No Longer a BallStat Virgin




Hello everybody, 

I just lost my BallStat virginity, and wished that I had gone all the way much sooner!  😂

It took me a little bit, but the more I did it, the better I got, and the more I knew what I was doing....

So I decided I will share my experience by playing with the 1961 MLB Replay.

I am in the middle of other projects, and I am pondering on some of them if I want to go back and record by using the BallStat, or do half-and-half on my AGBA Galaxy League, etc etc

But for this 1961 MLB Replay, and future projects that I start after this point, I will definitely do BallScore/BallStat.

You should all give it a try, this will save me so much trouble, and make me able to do the games without all the frustration of stat-keeping, you can print the stats, store the stats... all you do for the most part, is record the game like you would on your scorecard.


Peace and love, and plenty of sixty-sixes

Coexist,

Shawn B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...