Monday, August 31, 2020

A Brief Hold-Up

So sorry that I haven't wrote in awhile, lots going on.

First off, I am not overly thrilled with the changes that blogger.com has done. I couldn't even download pictures of our late cat Isabelle for my previous blog piece, which left me incredibly frustrated and a little deflated which prevented me to post for some time.

This is easily my worst year blogging on this site, which is fitting because its easily the worst year in all of our existences. So it's been much more difficult to write when the world keeps bogging us down. The wife and I have been a strong effort on all ends to communicate when one is down, and have been leaning on one another during this troubling time.

My mother is back in the hospital after she had to stay a full week last time. She was admitted the first time, the day after we had to put our Isabelle down. My mom got out since then, and on the day of her birthday, the 29th of August she was admitted once again. She has had really bad luck with her birthday, since it was her birthday four years ago that she had her second massive heart attack which after a few days of being in a coma, she fought back to be with us, and has not touched a cigarette since. 

Keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers.

I am sure that I am not the only one going through things these days, so I hope that my readers are hanging in there as well. My Culmination series, plus a post called 'The Incident' will be making their rounds eventually.

In a year that just won't end -- all I can say is hang in there, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...