Thursday, July 30, 2020

Tournaments through the Years


The numbers don't reflect the time, dedication & heart that goes into these posts. I have done 885 posts up to this point (with just under 157,000 hits on the site) and I can't tell you how many I started that didn't go anywhere, drafts that died before they ever seen the light of day. 

The most popular APBA Tournament post is GMABT IV: Nice Guys Finish First (Spatz & Zawadzki), a tournament piece that I done, which may not be among my best written, while I was not present at that tournament like most of my tournament pieces... 

but if you read them, you would have thought I was there, and that was the intention, I wanted these articles to be intimate like that. 

Here's a list of APBA Tournaments that I wrote about through the years...
(Click and read)
I wrote these articles not because I was asked to, I wrote them on my free will, because I loved my APBA community and the friends that came with it. These articles are never easy, but they were written to inspire others that loved the game of APBA to give face-to-face tournaments a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...