Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Disturbance in the Force-Out

2012 Izzy #2 - Darth Vader (1970 Topps Baseball)
All,

Sorry that it has been a little while since I have wrote, believe me.. it was not my choice. I momentarily experimented with computer protection that I suspiciously think was attacking me suddenly. I never ever had problems before, so in my opinion they gave their game away.

Anyways, due to this, although I had no problem while being on Facebook, ESPN.com, and checking my email in Yahoo! Mail, I did however have a difficult time going on other blog sites, my own blog to do work, and other sites such as Baseball Reference.com.

How dare they take away my Baseball Reference.com away from me?! Better unleash Vader on them...

So there will be plenty of blogging coming your way --including results of the remainder of the Mid-West Winter League, the Boys of Summer APBA League (my league) and the cool guys that are in it, and how the season is going, etc etc. Plus some more trade news and updates on my Traverse City Crusaders, including how those players are doing in the 2014 MLB Season.

Thanks for your patience, all is well now...
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...