Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Additions

I have added some new additions to my APBA Collection, on eBay I got a group of 1985 teams to go along with two out-of-print Great Teams of the Past. I also added a limited-time only of 11 APBA disks containing all the World Series teams for only $60 on APBA Stadium.com!

  • 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers
  • 1969 Atlanta Braves
  • 1985 Kansas City Royals
  • 1985 Los Angeles Dodgers
  • 1985 New York Mets
  • 1985 Toronto Blue Jays - which I already have from one of the greatest teams of the past volumes, but it came with the other 3 teams on eBay, so I'm up a copy & will be probably unloading the team on eBay myself.
  • New APBA WORLD SERIES disks (BBW) - Each disk contains World Series teams from each decade, 11 disks total for $60 or $10 per disk.
Now the only thing that is frustrating me, is the fact I have yet to receive this, after a week. I was excited (and hoping) to play during my week's paid vacation at least. One thing is for sure, I'll be having a lot of fun with this, when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...