Monday, October 31, 2016

No Trick... Just Treat!

One of many debates: Montana or Brady? Who would you have take snaps?
The Boys of Summer is proud to announce an additional site to stand as it's brother site to all things football related for my new Football projects. The site has not officially started, but will be called "Guts & Glory of the Gridiron".

We will eventually add a Basketball site as well in good time. No need to get alarmed my Boys of Summer fans, I still plan to deliver good ol' Baseball blogs on this site... I am just stretching my blogging game a bit.

I don't expect the posts on those sites to be as frequent, and will probably be more reporting on the football games that I am playing with DKSports (Dave Koch Sports). I am still a APBA die-hard, but APBA simply does not do a good computer Football & Basketball game.

I have for some time peeked on the DKSports sites & wondered if I should buy the games. The extra push to actually buy the games, is probably due to me & a buddy at work discussing Football & Basketball past, as we debated over who would have beat who from what era.... I mean, seriously, who has not discussed what would happened if Joe Montana's Niners go head-to-head with Tom Brady's Patriots?!

Anyways, here's a sneak peak at what the site will look like...


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...