Monday, December 26, 2016

The Holiday Hump

Wanted to give a quick shout out to my readers & friends of the Boys of Summer & APBA Baseball universe. I hope all your holiday travels have been safe this holiday season, and wanted everyone know that once the new year begins, the Boys of Summer will have plenty coming your way... I just didn't realize it's been over two weeks ago since my last post already, so please bare with me as we get past this holiday hump.

This holiday season had the wife & I busy as well as I am sure was the same case for most of you -- The holiday season can be a hectic one for a lot of us, the main goal this holiday season is that every one had a wonderful holiday season, as they spent it with family and friends... that is what counts!

I thank the lord for this blessed life & I do not take any of it for granted, I plan to have better new year resolutions that will focus more on my faith, even if that means scaling back on Baseball, because without God this is all not possible.



 
By the way, I am a huge Batman fan, and thought it would be cool to have a picture of Batman, Robin & Santa together.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How do you know God doesn't want you to play more APBA? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...