Friday, January 31, 2020

Must-See Blogging


For all my readers, I plan to do my posts on particular nights, much in a way that a television station would do. For example, back in the day, NBC had "Must-See TV" on Thursday (and later on Tuesdays as well), so you knew Seinfeld and Friends was going to be on Thursday and there you would catch that show.

With all my projects, I am going to try to shoot and spread out those posts in the same way, at least this is the goal. The current projects are...

  • Oakland Dynasty (Out of the Park Baseball): Featuring the Oakland Athletics, what life could have been if the Owner Finley didn't break up the team.
  • Atlanta Braves / No Expansion (Out of the Park Baseball): It was life without expansion in 1993 & 1998 for the majors, where we still have 28 teams, and the Braves are the focus of this project.
  • UAL Baseball Season (APBA Baseball): Updates on my Traverse City Fighting Tigers, who are members of a 24-team mail-in league.
  • 1978 MLB Season (APBA Baseball) "Brothers In Dice": My brother Chris and I, are replaying the 1978 MLB season. He has the National League, I have the American League. We are around the May 22nd-28th area of the schedule right now.
  • Features on Hall of Fame debates, cheating schemes, things about the game itself.
  • APBA Stories.

It's an idea that I am definitely kicking around, and may take some time to get into a groove. I kind of want to do this so people can look forward to certain times when a post is about to hit the site...

Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...