Friday, January 22, 2021

Moving Forward


For those who follow the blog through Facebook connections, I am sad to say that I will be leaving Facebook for many reasons that I would like to not discuss at the moment... but don't you worry the blog will continue regardless.

  • You can catch me on the Delphi Forum's APBA Between the Lines (shawnbaier76), with my AGBA Baseball project and the 1978 A.L. Replay 'Brothers in Dice' along with my brother who is replaying the N.L. side on there. We both plan to continue that once again, after a brief break from that replay.
  • You can also email me at bosbaier@yahoo.com
  • And now you can catch me on Instagram for APBAgram, which I will share cards, possible projects by other people, articles, etc that have to do with all things APBA Baseball.
Plus I am entertaining the idea of a podcast possibly, so if it seems that I am disappearing from the APBA community, I would love to say not by a long shot.

You couldn't drag me away.


P.S. -- Feel free to PM me in the next few days to trade information with one another.

Piece to everyone as we move all move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...