Monday, December 22, 2014

25,000


Thanks to everyone for dropping in from time to time to check out my blog. I love Baseball, I love APBA & I love to write about both. I have (through APBA Facebook Group) been blessed to share my love for the game, and meet many wonderful friends in the Facebook group that share the same passions for the game as I do. I'm real thankful for their friendships, in fact I would consider a small handful of these friendships, to be close friends of mine -- My APBA brothers.

I have been fortunate to meet these friends in person during the APBA Chicagoland Tournament in Woodstock, IL & hope to eventually meet some of the other friends in person one day.

25,000 have now visited this site that truly started in March 2013. My biggest month was July 2013 (1,643 people visited that month). I am also closing on 400 published posts. It was my time on the APBA Facebook Group that made this blog possible, and it's the people that happen to love reading my stuff -- that made this a success. Success is not about numbers, overall numbers don't matter to me, if it was just 5 people tuning in, I would be cool with that, because there is no containing my love for baseball, and I definitely needed an outlet to do so. I live, breathe, talk APBA & Baseball, so for it me it's all natural.

For some people, it's a morning jog, or working on the car, or painting -- an outlet that they do everyday. For me, it was that, plus a whole lot more, more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Thanks,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...