Thursday, March 5, 2015

Marching On

The 1917 White Sox have been practicing for the GMABT.
Hello folks!

Sorry that it has been some time between posts, about a good week actually. Relaxing a bit with the wife before my travels this weekend down to the Greater Michigan APBA Baseball Tournament.

I have been playing some spring training with the team that I plan to take down there, in the 1917 Chicago White Sox. We have gone 5-1 in 6 games, splitting with the 2013 Boston Red Sox, and sweeping both the 2013 St. Louis Cardinals & 2013 Baltimore Orioles for two games each. I plan to at least play another Spring Training game against the 1968 Detroit Tigers.

Of course, it's all different when you play they game solo -- it's far more fun face-to-face, especially in tournament play.

Other things on the agenda, after the tournament, will be my post about the latest on the 1979 APBA Baseball Tournament I have been playing. A post about the outcome of the Mid-West Baseball Draft, as the start of the new season is just around the corner.

A couple school buddies contacted me about participating in a Fantasy Baseball League, have only done Fantasy Baseball twice, to me it's nothing but luck -- but its been a long time that we did anything together, so I'll be looking forward to that in later March.

Plus I'll be wrapping up the previous 2014 Transaction League, and be preparing for the 2015 Transaction League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...