Thursday, August 27, 2015

Toledo Glass City APBA Divisions Announced

This trophy will go to the winner of Toledo's inaugural winner, who will it be?

My friend Ron Emch is hosting his first APBA Baseball Tournament this Saturday, August 29th -- The Toledo Glass City APBA Baseball Tournament in Maumee, Ohio at the Maumee-Bowling Green Elks Lodge.

It should be a wonderful tournament with plenty of recognizable faces going, I will be making a strong attempt at it next summer, it's a clear shot down for I-75 for me.

I got the news on the division setups, and they are as follow....


I always like to make a prediction of these, so I'm going with Darren Schulz's 1937 Yankees. Good luck to everyone, it should be a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...