Saturday, March 24, 2018

100 Games in 2 Weeks


So I just purchased the 2017 APBA Baseball Set, and merged it with some of my 2018 Projections cards (that I created), which features predicted projections from bounce-back guys and prospects. For example, I created cards for pitcher Shohei Ohtani (Los Angeles Angels) and outfielder Ronald Acuna (Atlanta Braves). I also updated all the major trades, while using real-life injuries effecting the rosters as well.

I started playing the season, March 10th (Saturday), two weeks ago...
I have played 100 games since.

Yes, you have read that correctly.

To also put this accomplishment into stronger perspective, the following things have also happened during the last two weeks...

  • I still slept, eat, and used the restroom facilities. 
  • I went to work 5 days a week.

  • I participated in an online draft for our Boys of Summer APBA Baseball (Computer) League Draft, which took somewhere between 5 & 6 hours, with 12 rounds.
  • I went to my folks' house to celebrate my father's 61st birthday.
  • Watched about 8 hours of 'Elementary' with the wife. 
  • The wife and I, had a celebration dinner another night.
  • Plus we were intimate 5 times as well.

So yes.... I did have time for other things as well, plus a two blog pieces.


I will tell you more about the project in another post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...