Saturday, June 2, 2018

End of April Approaching



The 2018 MLB Projections Season is almost done with April, while I will attempt to catch up my stats & update cards during the next couple of weeks.

I have been really satisfied with the progress so far, the last group of series for everyone was a bit of a grind that took 10 days or so, but that also had a lot to do with my work schedule constantly changing of late, plus there was Mother's Day and my wife's birthday which was May 22nd.

With new cards in place, I will have a little more easy flow with the game progress and that should help me get rolling again. I am still averaging 33-34 games a week, and that's definitely something not to frown at. Every series is progress, you can't look at a long season as a job, you can't play every single day, that's not at all possible, I am really proud of the fact that I have been able to play at the rate that I have been playing at.

I have made some new updated cards for Justin Verlander and Mookie Betts, who are both having excellent seasons in 2018. I also had to take players down a notch that have been disappointing in the MLB so far.

I plan to do an League Leaders report at the end of April, which will be really cool to see who is doing what, there has been a few surprises and it will be very interesting to watch this season evolve.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...