Saturday, June 9, 2018

Rounding the Bases



A few things from a few of my projects...

Boys of Summer APBA Baseball League

My Traverse City Panthers have been rolling of late, winners of 10 straight, while we also won 17 of our last 20 games. My Panthers currently own the league's best record at 39-18, while holding a 4-game N.L. East Division lead on the Holland Hitchhikers.

The Hitchhikers' Bryce Harper is having a monster season, leading the National League in hitting (.353), On-Base pct (.455), Runs Created, Runs Contributed & OPS (1.167) to go along with his 13 HR, 43 runs & 29 RBI.

Harper's teammate - Aaron Judge leads the entire league with 21 HR, while his Yankee teammate Giancarlo Stanton (Panthers) trails with 20 home runs.

The Panthers, who had a historic offense last season, is among the top offenses again, batting .260 (tops) with 92 HR (4th) & 5.4 runs per game (tied for 3rd). This year they have pitching now, as they top the league with a 3.33 ERA, while opponents are only batting .225 against -- plus only allowing 57 HR (21 HR less than the next best team).

The Hitchhikers' Stephen Strasburg has a perfect 9-0 record to go along with 2.51 ERA & 86 strikeouts in 79 innings of work.

By the way, I no longer the commissioner for this league (that I founded), as I handed the league off to Brad Stark, who is doing a marvelous job running it.


2018 MLB Projections Season

I am currently finishing up the last series of the April portion of the 2018 MLB Schedule, while accumulating all the stats from the first 370+ games, I am half-way done with those, with plenty to come. I hope to be off-and-running (in this case, rolling) in a couple weeks. Up until June 3rd, I have been averaging 33-34 games a week.

I also got new printer ink to do some updated cards & new debut cards as well.


1994 Atlanta Braves Season (Out of the Park 18)

Every time my Braves get rolling, injuries mount up... Our latest blow came with the loss of Tony Phillips for the season (including playoffs).

Since that last post, we have had more injuries rear its ugly head, more in-depth info to come out on that season in my next post. It appears we will be limping to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...