Saturday, September 21, 2019

Beware of the Pigeon Poop!


I have got into making uniforms and logos for my Out of the Park and APBA Baseball projects. I fell upon a cool New York Pigeons logo, and clicked on it. The New York Pigeons universe is all detailed in this very interesting article on Uni Watch.

Apparently it all sprawled from a New York Lottery commercial, some of you New Yorkers may be quite aware of this creative & a bit humorous commercial. The details put into the foam fingers, buttons, jackets and venders' outfits are all simply amazing, which of course inspired nerds like me to get creative.






Here are some of the other things, that other people did...

Pigeons Pennants created by fans.
Pigeons Buttons for the fans.





Here is some of the stuff I came up with (below), thanks to the above inspirations.





I also did some pinstripes versions of the uniforms...






I hope that you enjoyed, I will also do another uniform post very shortly of some of my other creations inspired by other creative minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...