Sunday, March 27, 2016

Blessed

I'm thankful for all the friends that I have got to know in this beautiful game of APBA Baseball, due to our love for this great game known as Baseball...

I am thankful for my site, I am thankful for the rolling, I'm thankful for all the tournament fun....

I am thankful for my Boys of Summer APBA Baseball League, I am thankful for my Baseball Card collection, my APBA cards...

I am thankful for wonderful cat Isabelle, I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on my plate, the clean water in my glass...

I am thankful for the most beautiful woman in my life in Becky Elizabeth (Ebright) Baier, who made me the luckiest man on the face of the planet, who loves my passions, who completes me, who balances me all out; She's my best friend, and I am so fortunate to have her by my side....

I am thankful for my overall good health, the blood that pumps through my veins, the air that I breath, under the blue suburban skies; I am thankful to live in such a beautiful, blessed area as here in Northern Michigan, I am thankful to make a living, even if its enough to just get by....

I am thankful for all this, due to you my lord offering his only son to die on the cross for all of us.
What a sacrifice, in the grand scheme, rolling a 66 is nothing comparable to what Jesus did.

Always thankful.

God bless everyone, and stay safe during your holiday travels
& most importantly be thankful & feel blessed for what God has done for you.

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...