Sunday, August 27, 2017

New Look, New Profile



The latest post is to make everyone aware that the site has new digs, and I will also be going by a different Facebook Profile. My actual Facebook profile is taking a break from all the nonsense that takes place on it daily, you know it's impossible to argue with stupid & hateful people. I am in much need of something fresh, and I also wanted to clean up my Blogger site as well.

What always mattered, was staying in touch with my true Facebook family with all of you on APBA Facebook Group, the rest of Facebook can waste away for all I care.

Plenty of new posts will be out soon, this was something of a 'Spur of the moment' thing, and I am really happy with both decisions right now.

So for now...
Keep Calm and Roll Sixty-Sixes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...