I just wanted to do a quick shout-out to my regular readers, I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately. Many things going on, been very busy, and dealing with the loss of good friends.
While your waiting please check out many of my past posts along the topics table on the right side, or please check out some of the blogs & websites that I love following, such as...
- My friend Thomas Nelshoppen's "The APBA Blog" on all things APBA, like leagues, tournaments, the people involved & the cards themselves.
- "Cards That Never Were" - A site of custom-made cards, this site has over 850 cards on here to check out, talk about creativity! Love cards, check it out!
- "Love, Life and APBA Baseball" - My friend Kenneth Heard has this amazing blog which brings an in-depth perspective of his personal life while it's peppered in with the great game of APBA Baseball. You won't find another blog that comes straight from the heart, and you will love Kenneth's way with words, while he'll also make you laugh.
- "Fireblossom's APBA Baseball Blog" - You will love following Fireblossom's APBA Seasons, she is currently rolling the 1956 National League Season.
- "Minnesota APBA" A blog by my friend Beau Lofgren & his APBA projects, he has a few family members that love the game as well... I really enjoying reading his posts.
- "Jim's APBA Barn" - Jim's site, keeps us in touch with APBA leagues, upcoming tournaments, and inside perspectives in the world of Baseball, with delightful stories such as "A Chance Meeting" with Dick Stigman & other stories as well.
Enjoy! I do have plenty to come...
Thanks for your patience,