Friday, February 14, 2014

What's Going On?

No, no... I'm not going to start kicking into Marvin Gaye's classic song here, no one wants to hear my horrible voice trying to conjure up a sorry excuse of a singing voice.

Here is an update on what's been going on though...


  • The Traverse City Tigers get ready to play the California Quakes. The Tigers are currently on a 10 game-winning streak, and are 30-5 since I took them over. For Tiger fans we do know what 35-5 means, I never thought I would be in the neighborhood of a stretch like that. I'm just hoping to win the series, and enter the All-Star Break with great momentum.
  • My Boys of Summer Online APBA Baseball League kicks off it's inaugural draft tomorrow! The Portland Microbrewers (Brad Stark's team) has the #1 overall pick, we are all anxious to see who he takes, everyone has their theories, but we won't know until 9:30 am Eastern Time.
  • A week from tomorrow, I will have my first experience drafting in the Mid-West Baseball League (MWBL) Draft, anxious, nervous, excited -- all the things I like, can't wait until that as well. My team the Traverse City Crusaders are in the middle of a rebuilding project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...