Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Days

This time of year, I have the same big smile as Mr. Trout.
Just a few updates....

  • Crazy 48's League will officially return to action in January, I will probably play a few games during December, but with it being the Holidays, I will have more time.
  • My application for one league failed, but I'm in the process of hopefully securing a spot for the future in a pretty big league (a league I believe is probably the best out there that I've seen) -- I'm in the middle of the interview process.
  • I'm also in the middle of some important database stuff, that's going to keep me involved for the month, hopefully by the new year. We shall see where I'm at in all these ventures, a month from now.


Once again don't worry, the Crazy 48's will be off-and-running once again, I plan to see this baby out -- it's a brief break, didn't want to break this early, but got too many other things going on at the moment.

PLUS: I will have a future posts on My Chicagoland Results for Games #5 & 6 against the 1931 Philadelphia Athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...